Welcome to Adelaide Institute for Dental Health
The Adelaide Institute for Dental Health (AIDH) provides a multidisciplinary approach to the diagnosis and management of dental diseases. Established in 1992, the unit is situated within the Repatriation General Hospital. AIDH provides priority service for Entitled Veterans but is open to all public and private patients of all ages.
Think you may have dental disease?
Dental disease is a general term used to describe any disease or condition that affects the teeth. It can be caused by a number of factors, including poor oral hygiene, a diet high in sugar, and certain medical conditions.
How to Prevent Dental Disease?
The best way to avoid dental disease is to practice good oral hygiene. This means brushing your teeth twice a day, flossing daily, and using mouthwash. It is also important to visit your dentist regularly for checkups and cleanings.
- How Ketamine Therapy helps Fight depression
- What is Considered to be a Dental Emergency?
- What Will They Give You for Tooth Pain in the Emergency Room?
- Can badly decayed teeth be repaired?
- What should you do to relieve toothache?
- How much is wisdom tooth removal?
- What hurts more, tooth extraction or implant?
- Choosing the best cafe chair
- How do you keep outdoor furniture from mildewing?
- How do you buff and polish hardwood floors?
- What can a mezzanine floor be used for?